TORONTO, ON November 20, 2006 Networking with friends reaps new rewards with this highly anticipated Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday release. The frantic multiplayer brawling game Small Arms will be available for download on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 beginning Wednesday, November 22, after 0800 GMT (1:00 a.m. PST).
Social gaming innovation in Small Arms, which begins with the four developers at Gastronaut Studios, will pass to Xbox Live Arcade gamers from around the world. Small Arms includes a unique social networking Achievement called Six Degrees of Small Arms that can only be earned by playing with someone who already has it and which only the games creators will possess at launch!
In Small Arms, up to four players can join in the battles across many dynamic and richly detailed levels. Gamers can choose from a cast of outrageous fighters like the cyborg tabby cat, assassin truffle pig and mutant chimney sweep. While jumping from platform to platform shooting with 360° aim, gamers of all skill levels will be able to pick up and play this innovative side-scrolling action title.
Small Arms is available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points.
- 12 characters, each with their own weapon
- 8 unique levels
- 12 Achievements, including the innovative Six Degrees of Small Arms viral achievement
- Up to 4-player multiplayer offline and on Xbox Live
- Local Multiplayer / Xbox Live Swap allows players to swap out a local friend with a friend over Live without leaving the game!
- Three single player game modes (Story, Challenge, and Shooting Range)
- Colorful 3D graphics with classic side-scrolling run and gun action
- Expect premium downloadable content for this title in the future providing new game play elements and unique challenges for Small Arms fans
WHERE CAN I GET IT: Download Small Arms beginning on Wednesday, November 22, at 1 a.m. PST on Xbox Live Arcade for 800 points.
SOURCE: Press Release